Views:50 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2021-01-15 Origin:Site
Heat Not Burning products, also called Heat Not Burning, also known as a low-temperature cigarette, is a new type of tobacco product that combines smoking inspection equipment and cartridges. It is a "low-temperature cigarette" designed with the idea of "heat not burn" and uses a special heating device (Smoking Set) Heat the treated shredded tobacco (special cartridge) to a certain temperature so that the shredded tobacco is heated enough to emit smoke for people to smoke.
1. What is the difference between heat not burn products and traditional cigarettes?
The similarity between the two is that they both use real tobacco, which can provide the nicotine intake and the "smoke taste" that consumers need. The difference between the two is that the heating and non-combustion uses external equipment to only heat and not burn, and ordinary cigarettes are ignited and smoked. , High temperature (600°C-800°C) will produce many harmful substances (commonly known as tar), while low-temperature cigarettes are around 350°C, and harmful substances will be relatively reduced.
2. What is the difference between a heat-not-burn products set and a conventional electronic cigarette smoking set?
Both of them use special smoking sets for consumers to ingest nicotine, and the harm to consumers has been reduced to a large extent. However, e-cigarettes do not contain tobacco. They only atomize the nicotine-containing liquid to form a gas into the mouth. The raw material used in heat-not-burn is real tobacco. In addition to providing nicotine, it can also release a real "smoke flavor" similar to traditional cigarettes.
3. Who are the main consumers of heat-not-burn products?
1. Old smokers who need to quit smoking. Such smokers generally smoke for a long time and want to quit but cannot quit. They can only reduce their smoking by smoking less, changing to smaller cigarettes, etc., and reduce the harm while maintaining the habit.
2. Young consumer groups. Young people pursue individuality, like to be different, and are willing to try new things, and they are not long-lived and do not rely on cigarettes so much that they are relatively easy to accept such new tobacco products.
4. What heating methods are available for heating non-burning smoke?
There are currently three heating methods as follows.
Central heating: high heat utilization rate and good heat insulation effect
Annular heating: large heating area and high heat transfer efficiency
Compound heating: It has a relatively uniform heating effect and a higher heat transfer area, which can effectively reduce the heating temperature and improve the heat insulation performance and endurance of the smoking set
5. What are the flavors of universal cartridges for heat-not-burn products?
There are many flavors of heat-not-burn smoking universal cartridges so that smokers have multiple choices so that smokers of different flavors can get the best experience. The flavors of the cartridges are mint, thin mint, original, strong original, blueberry, nut, mango, milk, whiskey, pineapple, passion fruit, etc.
6. How to buy heat-not-burn products?
Because heat-not-burn cartridges are tobacco products, so far, heat-not-burn cartridges have not been legally authorized to be marketed in China. Any illegal smuggling and sales are illegal. Due to policy factors, domestic e-cigarette companies and China Tobacco Company produced heat-not-burn smoking appliances mainly sold to foreign markets. Heat-not-burn smoking sets are sold on e-commerce platforms.
7. What are the main technical points involved in heating non-combustion products?
The core technology of heating non-combustion products is mainly embodied in tobacco formula and materials, product overall structure design, additives and adsorbents, heating devices, control systems, etc.
8. What is the relationship between heat-not-burn products and new tobacco products?
New-type tobacco products are emerging strategic products in the tobacco industry, which conform to the general trend of personalized, diversified, and quality consumption upgrades, including electronic cigarette equipment, heat-not-burn equipment, and smokeless tobacco products.
9. Who are the main consumers of heat-not-burn products?
1. Old smokers who need to quit smoking. Such smokers generally smoke for a long time and want to quit smoking but can’t quit. They can only reduce their smoking by smoking less and changing to small cigarettes. For example, I used to smoke thick cigarettes, but now I change to small cigarettes for the sake of my health. Smoke, and strictly control the amount of smoking per day. So if there is a cigarette that can be smoked with confidence, I would really like to try it.
2. Young consumer groups. Young people pursue individuality, like being different, and are also very willing to try new things. Moreover, they are not long-lived and do not rely on cigarettes so much that they can easily accept this new type of tobacco product.